By finata not see the head of the newspaper which is published (or Liberation), recommend reading this excellent article on what microcredit written by Sabina Morandi, who has obviously studied the epserienza Yunus and the reports in an objective . Too bad, really pity about the title that I hope and believe she has not chosen because the development of the text makes no reference to the subject suggested by the title.
I do not see the possibility of doubt that a Nobel Prize to a banker who spreads the capitalist system of merit-based micro entrepreneurship among the poor of the poor in this way have the opportunity to exploit their capabilities by freeing poverty, is in no way be considered "a slap to liberalism! Moreover, if, there is no explanation as to why this abstruse hypothesis in the article body.
Were I the author would have protested fortememente see associated article in the "technical" about how the micro-credit to a title instead shows that I did not understand anything of what is real!
Congratulations for preparing for such a blatant demonstration of ignorance even before the evidence of an article written by a collaborator, it's really incredible the need for some left to its own any success story even when it is in clear contradiction to everything che professa!
I do not see the possibility of doubt that a Nobel Prize to a banker who spreads the capitalist system of merit-based micro entrepreneurship among the poor of the poor in this way have the opportunity to exploit their capabilities by freeing poverty, is in no way be considered "a slap to liberalism! Moreover, if, there is no explanation as to why this abstruse hypothesis in the article body.
Were I the author would have protested fortememente see associated article in the "technical" about how the micro-credit to a title instead shows that I did not understand anything of what is real!
Congratulations for preparing for such a blatant demonstration of ignorance even before the evidence of an article written by a collaborator, it's really incredible the need for some left to its own any success story even when it is in clear contradiction to everything che professa!
0 comments:
Post a Comment