Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cancerous Moles Condition_symptoms

Un'altra ipotesi sul perché Prodi continua imperterrito per la sua strada

It seems that the question which I tried to give an answer (although in many ways ironic) in my post from late morning or why Prodi and his ostinino is to declare that all goes well, regardless of the criticism, even when it is shown by the facts beyond a reasonable doubt exactly the opposite, it is increasingly common.

Today on 'Review this same question Diaconal ventured an answer simply by saying that Prodi, a party without her, can afford to pursue their own personal interests, or stay as long as possible to the presidency of the council and in the meantime become indispensable for those who, on account of its decisions has lost consensus (Margaret and DS) will continue to remain in government.

I personally believe that this interpretation is almost less realistic than it might be my this morning in which I argue that Prodi, in reality conbutta with all moderate forces of both the majority and the opposition, seeks the real goal of wiping out the extreme communist by the Italian political scene. But maybe you could create the right presonaggio entrusted with this assignment because of an orphan party his!

I can not see clearly through the report for which the application of a financial preposterous and dangerous, which is losing not only consent to the DS and the Margherita, but he, too, Prodi should do their own interest if the rope pulls too Margherita and DS could still decide to bridge the seams with the opposition and still remain in the government, but this time without him ... and without the Communists.

It will fall in the result for which I assumed would create a coalition to do some cross-cutting reforms necessaire excluding the radical left. Prodi that he is or is not conscious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment