Hello everyone, we would like open space, "off the young", where we will collect evidence of direct access (finally) of young people active in politics, hoping to bring our voice in the institutions young people and our ideas.
Insert, from here on out, the evidence of the candidates Giv on lists of Rome, beginning with this email, Simona Mignozzi, announcing her candidacy for the Hall XIII:
Hello Boys!
I inform you that the next elections are officially nominated for the town hall XIII.
For those who want to help in the election campaign I will be glad to receive active support or just help to spread my name.
Being a beginner in this adventure, I sincerely hope in your help.
A hug,
Simona
I inform you that the next elections are officially nominated for the town hall XIII.
For those who want to help in the election campaign I will be glad to receive active support or just help to spread my name.
Being a beginner in this adventure, I sincerely hope in your help.
A hug,
Simona
Ps visit my blog: http://blog.libero.it/simonamignozzi
all for now, stay tuned ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment