Riunione del 18/02/08
Dear,
for all those who were not present at the last meeting I inform you that we are organizing a conference on "Waste Cycle" Rebirth library.
Among the speakers we contacted Leoluca Orlando, Giuseppe Vatinno and Joseph Amendola and some leaders of the MAI and the landfill Malagrotta.
I invite you to read up on the topic and prepare questions on the issue because we want to make the meeting so that you achieve an exchange with the presenters.
I hope in your help to spread the initiative as soon as we realize the posters.
As for the flyer for the "new rural subscribers" I hope within the next week can go to press, Paul Petrone Please provide us with an updated version of the leaflet with the logo of the IRP.
The next meeting is scheduled for the first week of March.
Soon, Simone
0 comments:
Post a Comment