I thought about it a lot and I read the same post ... different blog and comments on those posts that are wasted each to express its "distinct" Tocqueville's opinion in the choice to participate in the celebration of Youth Action.
I have to say the truth, so much loss of time just to point out even the slightest unnecessary distinctions, rather than trying to figure out what I believe are the underlying reasons for this choice of Tocqueville, I'm sorry and I throw in the cosmic pessimism of that thought for the most part I try to drive, for which probably non c’è speranza di sgominare l’egemonia compatta della cultura statalista e assistenzialista oggi dominante creando finalmente un’altrettanto compatta cultura liberale liberista e libertaria.
Scusate se non uso le solite distinzioni tra sinistra e destra (e destra destra o destra centro), ma appunto di questo si tratta: non credo sia più possibile arroccarsi dietro queste distinzioni stantie se si vuole davvero cercare di far crescere, in qualsiasi terreno in cui ci viene data un’opportunità, la cultura liberale.
Si perché, se l’obiettivo è questo, ovvero quello di poter diffondere delle idee che potrebbero essere (per me sono) trasversali alle distinzioni interne della destra, whenever it does exist the possibility of a confrontation guaranteed by mutual respect, is valid.
do not know, is that ever since I was in the Youth Left (it already, it's true!), Unlike many people with whom I compared, I prefer to know before me a clear opinion, that will have Left out of the Juvenile although still remained for a long time left, because I never seemed to succeed to go beyond what was the position dictated by ideology, precisely because it seemed never be able to arrive at a synthesis that would represent a review personal criticism after it emerged that freely analyzed the information will be available ... for these reasons that today, when I recognize these attitudes even among those who, like me, said to share the strong ideas of liberty, and then that does not include what is necessary to disseminate it as widely as possible in any democratic context, I shudder.
believe that freedom of thought passes through knowledge, it is one that we must seek to provide to spread liberal ideas and liberal libertarian, it is one that everyone should have before making a yes or a no decision on any topic and therefore I can not say yet with certainty whether the participation of Tocqueville Atreju to be a smart move, you can only say in retrospect, I know without a doubt, however, that liberal ideas can take root wherever there is respect for the ideas in general, irrespective of which political party you decide to join, and this, as I hope many others in other contexts, is a must! .
I have to say the truth, so much loss of time just to point out even the slightest unnecessary distinctions, rather than trying to figure out what I believe are the underlying reasons for this choice of Tocqueville, I'm sorry and I throw in the cosmic pessimism of that thought for the most part I try to drive, for which probably non c’è speranza di sgominare l’egemonia compatta della cultura statalista e assistenzialista oggi dominante creando finalmente un’altrettanto compatta cultura liberale liberista e libertaria.
Scusate se non uso le solite distinzioni tra sinistra e destra (e destra destra o destra centro), ma appunto di questo si tratta: non credo sia più possibile arroccarsi dietro queste distinzioni stantie se si vuole davvero cercare di far crescere, in qualsiasi terreno in cui ci viene data un’opportunità, la cultura liberale.
Si perché, se l’obiettivo è questo, ovvero quello di poter diffondere delle idee che potrebbero essere (per me sono) trasversali alle distinzioni interne della destra, whenever it does exist the possibility of a confrontation guaranteed by mutual respect, is valid.
do not know, is that ever since I was in the Youth Left (it already, it's true!), Unlike many people with whom I compared, I prefer to know before me a clear opinion, that will have Left out of the Juvenile although still remained for a long time left, because I never seemed to succeed to go beyond what was the position dictated by ideology, precisely because it seemed never be able to arrive at a synthesis that would represent a review personal criticism after it emerged that freely analyzed the information will be available ... for these reasons that today, when I recognize these attitudes even among those who, like me, said to share the strong ideas of liberty, and then that does not include what is necessary to disseminate it as widely as possible in any democratic context, I shudder.
believe that freedom of thought passes through knowledge, it is one that we must seek to provide to spread liberal ideas and liberal libertarian, it is one that everyone should have before making a yes or a no decision on any topic and therefore I can not say yet with certainty whether the participation of Tocqueville Atreju to be a smart move, you can only say in retrospect, I know without a doubt, however, that liberal ideas can take root wherever there is respect for the ideas in general, irrespective of which political party you decide to join, and this, as I hope many others in other contexts, is a must! .
0 comments:
Post a Comment